I won’t waffle on.
I took the brand new Nikon 1 V1 system out today on a 4×4 shoot and was blown away.
While the sensor is small, the quality is amazing…. amaaaazing!!!
The 10mm f/2.8 lens is already a favourite… I might have a new favourite toy.
- 10.1 MP C-MOS sensor
- Film Advance: Electronic (Hi): Approx. 10, 30, or 60 fps / Other modes: Up to 5 fps (single AF or manual focus, S Shutter-priority auto or M Manual exposure mode, shutter speed 1/250 s or faster, and other settings at default values)
- Full HD MOVIE 1080/60i, 1080/30p
- Slow Motion Movie 400fps(640×240)1,200fps(320×120)
- An optional mount adapter allows Nikon 1 cameras to be used with F mount NIKKOR lenses
- High-resolution, high-contrast electronic viewfinder
- LCD monitor with crystal clear resolution. 3-inch LCD monitor with protection glass and a wide viewing angle.(approx. 920k-dot)
- The top face has a total of only three buttons, while the rear face features a simple mode dial
… and here’s a little fun playing with the high speed only seconds after pulling it out of the box… fun times ahead.